"Providing the key to a confident decision"
Home Inspection Services
Some of the most common questions are:
Do I need a home inspection?
Buying a house is likely one of the largest purchases a person will ever make. Few buyers are experienced in building construction, and overlooking a serious problem could result in a costly problem in the future. Our professional home inspection can identify any issues, which you the buyer can discuss with the seller during negotiations. Through the home inspection process, you will be able to obtain specific information concerning the various systems and structural components of the home and ask any questions that you may have.
What we inspect, during a home inspection?
We conduct a visual inspection detailing, over 1,000 key components including accessible systems and of the home.
- Structure and Foundation
- Electrical systems
- Plumbing systems
- Roofs and Attics
- Basements and Crawl Spaces
- Gutters and Drainage
- Walls, Floors and Ceilings
- Porches and Decks
- Property and Site
- Exterior siding and components
Also inspected and operated are:
- Furnaces or Boilers in heating season
- Air Conditioning in cooling season
- Plumbing fixtures in Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Water Heaters
- A sampling of Lights and Receptacles
- A sampling of Windows and Doors
- Built-in Appliances
To summarize, a home inspection is a visual examination of a house and property. When performed by a professional certified Campbell home inspector, it includes:
- A thorough visual inspection of the structure ( inside and out, from foundation to roof ).
- An examination of all major systems.
- An objective evaluation of the condition of the home.
- A report covering all findings and identifying potential concerns, that is e-mailed within 48 hours of inspection.
- Digital pictures, which support findings in the report
For over 20 years we have provided honest, objective and thorough home inspection reports. We have the training, experience and skills to provide you with an accurate inspection. Nothing beats experience when checking whether your potential home has problems or not. From the first contact with us through the inspection delivery and explanation of your report, you will experience the ultimate in home inspection professionalism.
Call now to book an inspection (631) 581-4866 or (631) 383-8399
or e-mail: email@example.com
We Work For You and You Only